25.5.09

Names - again

Please vote:

Roan Niccolo' Ashok
Roan Ernesto Ashok

or Rowan (S. claims it is pronounced exactly as Roan, but my Italian instinct to pronounce the letters I see makes me suspicious) with the same middle names.

or Niccolo' ... Ashok - and please feel free to fill the dots.

I think we are quite in favor of Roan/Rowan at the moment, but not so strongly that we won't have changed our minds by tomorrow morning of course. It does however have the advantage of being easy to write and pronounce and it cannot be shortened into some dreadful American like nickname. My favorite name Niccolo' doesn't satisfy any of these requirements, so maybe it is time to abandon that idea. Thoughts?

By the way, cheer up! Only one month to go and then this name agony will be over. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

.... ERNESTO !!!!!!!!!

nonnabislaura

Shal said...

Maybe Rohan instead of Roan/Rowan?

suju said...

et tu, shal ?

premc said...

There is another Rohan in the family. Appumama's grandson. Ravi's son. What about Roshan? I don't know whether pronouncing it will be a problem. Ammayi

peanut progress

pregnancy week by week